Welcome to Dare Valley Country Park
Welcome to Dare Valley Country Park...
…and welcome to 500 acres of countryside, walks, trails and family fun all within a mile of Aberdare.
If you are looking for things to see and do in South Wales then Dare Valley Country Park has plenty to offer you and your family.
Things to see and do at Dare Valley Country Park:
- Visit our interactive visitor centre,
- Walk our network of countryside walks and trails,
- Experience our birds, countryside and spectacular views,
- Explore our family quest trail – if you dare!
- Stay on our camping and caravan site,
- Spend a relaxed night after a long walk in our refurbished hotel,
- Relax in the Country Park Café, 'y Cwtch',
- Or why not base yourself at the country park to visit the South Wales Valleys and the Brecon Beacons? Or even to visit Cardiff, the capital of Wales.
Dare Valley Country Park near Aberdare offers a full list of family events, guided walks, talks and fun days all through the year.
Just bring suitable outdoor and walking gear with you and enjoy your visit!