are you daring and caring enough?
a physical multi-activity fundraising challenge not for the faint-hearted!
Saturday 23rd March 2013, 10.30am-4.00pm.
We dare you to gather a team of four and take on a multi-activity adventure! The Ty Hafan 'Do you Dare?' challenge event includes a testing fell run, thrilling combat assault activities, daring water endeavours and muddy explorations.
Some of the challenges that you will face are:
- An adrenaline-pumped two mile fell run over The Darren Mountain
- A tactical archery mission
- An invigorating cycling challenge
- A white-knuckle canoe relay
There will also be some exciting surprise challenges so teams will need to be prepared for anything. And remember, it's not about brawn; your brain will certainly be tested too!
Challenge team entry fees (all teams must consist of four members): £12.50 per person, plus a requirement to raise a minimum of £75 per person in sponsorship for Ty Hafan.
Do you think you're too 'elite' for this challenge? Well we've created an extra special hard core Elite challenge* for you!
As well as the main challenges you will also be facing the following elite challenges:
- Doubly demanding four mile fell run
- Punishing Jerry can hill relay
- Arduous rope and barrel hill pull
- Gruelling team leopard crawl
Let's just say these are challenges turned nasty! High levels of brute force and endurance are definitely required.
* The Elite option is for the very fit, i.e. you regularly attend boot camp classes and undertake frequent intensive fitness training. Please choose challenge option if you are unsure as this will still be challenging.
Elite team entry fees (all teams must consist of four members): £50 per person; this includes a £25 donation to Ty Hafan with no requirement to raise sponsorship.
Don't like mud? Tough!
Whether you choose the Challenge or Elite option, you will be pulling, crawling, climbing and running your way to a muddy victory in a battle to the best. The teams who complete the Challenge and Elite categories in the quickest time will be declared the champions (please note there are limited number of teams).
All participants will receive a 'Do You Dare?' commemorative t-shirt at the event and there will be a different colour for Challenge and Elite teams.
What are you waiting for? Gather your team of four friends, family or work colleagues and register now by completing an entry form (available from Ty Hafan) or register online:
WE DARE YOU!